eJobriya invites applications from talented students who fulfill eligibility criteria and willing to participate in our scholarship program. We are awarding $1000 Scholarship to the winner who will be selected by us based on pre-defined parameters.
eJobRiya Global Annual Scholarship Program
Our aim is to help as much people are possible. While we are helping many through our website, we believe that the talented people should be awarded (monetarily) and this is why we have decided to give $1000 scholarship.
Who can participate?
- Applicant needs to attain 18 years of age to participate in this scholarship program.
- High School Students and those who are pursuing Graduation, Post-graduation or higher level studies.
- Students of High Schools, State collages & Universities.
- Student who are passionate about Technology and able to write a well researched write-up (Article)
How to participate?
The applicant needs to write Article of 1000-1200 words on the topic:
“What Career is Right For Me?”
Although the participant can relate it to any topic but those who write article about career will have an edge.
The article should be limited within the said limits. Anyone who doesn’t follow these guidelines will be disqualified.
|Start Date:||Open for submission|
|Close date:||December 31, 2018|
|Winner Announcement:||By Jan 2019|
Important points to remember:
- Do not submit more than one application.
- Must attach document that proves you are a collage student. Without proof, your application will be rejected.
- Do not submit fake documents.
- We will pay scholarship amount via Paypal. Make sure you use same email address to submit response that you have used for Paypal.
- Do not submit plagiarized article. We check content for plagiarism with software and manually.
- The write up must be in English language only!
- We reserve right to use applicant’s write-up once submitted.
Submit your article
If you think you meet all the criteria discussed above, please submit your article.
In case above form doesn’t work, get in touch with us directly at: email@example.com